To Read Murli in Hindi :- Click Here
To Read Murli 5/05/2017 :- Click Here
|Essence:||Sweet children, perform actions for the livelihood of your body, but remember the Father for at least eight hours and donate peace to the whole world. Do the service of making others the same as you.|
|Question:||What effort is needed to claim a high status in the sun-dynasty clan?|
|Answer:||1.In order to claim a high status in the sun-dynasty clan, remember the Father and inspire others to remember Him. The more you spin the discus of self-realisation and inspire others to do that, the higher the status you will claim. 2. Make effort to pass with honours. Do not perform such actions that you would have to experience punishment for them. The status of those who experience punishment is destroyed.|
|Song:||Take us away from this world of sin to a place of rest and comfort.|
Om shanti. This is a prayer of the children. Which children? Those who have not yet understood. You children know that Baba is taking us from this sinful world to the pure world of charity. There is constant comfort there; there is no trace of sorrow. Now, ask your heart this question: How did we come from that land of happiness to this land of sorrow? Everyone knows that Bharat is an ancient land. Bharat was the land of happiness. There was only the one kingdom of a god and goddess: god Krishna and goddess Radhe. That is, god Narayan and goddess Lakshmi used to rule there. You all know why the people of Bharat once again call themselves impure and degraded. You also know that Bharat was the ‘Golden Sparrow’. There was the kingdom of those with divine intellects. So, how did they then reach such a degraded stage? Baba explains: I too take birth here, but My birth is divine. You know that you belong to the clan of Shiva and are Prajapita Brahma Kumars and Brahma Kumaris. Baba has explained that you must first ask: Do you know God the Father? They will say: He is the Father. Why are you asking what our relationship is with Him? He becomes the Father. All souls belong to the incorporeal clan of Shiva; hence, all are brothers. Then, what is everyone’s relationship with the corporeal Prajapita (Father of People) Brahma? They will say: He is the father who is also known as Adi Dev (first deity). Shiva, the incorporeal Father, is immortal. Souls too are immortal. They shed their corporeal bodies and take others. You belong to the incorporeal clan of Shiva, and so you cannot say “kumars and kumaris” for the clan of Shiva. In terms of souls, you cannot say ‘kumars and kumaris’. As children of the Father of People Brahma, there are kumars and kumaris. You belong to the clan of Shiva from the beginning. Shiv Baba does not enter the cycle of birth and rebirth, but you souls enter rebirth. Achcha, you were such charitable souls. How did you become sinful souls? The Father says: You people of Bharat slapped yourselves. You call Him the Supreme Father, but you then say that He is omnipresent. You have put the Father, who makes you into charitable souls, into cats and dogs and pebbles and stones. He is your unlimited Father, the One you have been remembering. He creates Brahmins through the mouth of the Father of People Brahma. You Brahmins then become deities. Only the one Father can make impure ones pure. You have defamed Him the most and there will therefore be a case brought against you by Dharamraj. Actually, your greatest enemy is Ravan, the five vices. You now have Godly intellects; everyone else has a devilish intellect. You were so happy in the kingdom of Rama, whereas you are so distressed in the kingdom of Ravan. There, it is a pure dynasty; here, it is an impure dynasty. Now, whose instructions must you follow? The incorporeal One is the Purifier. People say that God is omnipresent or that He is present everywhere. They also make people take an oath in that awareness. Only you children know that the Father is present now. We can see that with our eyes. The soul knows that the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, has come into this body. We know and recognise Him. Shiv Baba has once again entered the body of Brahma and is explaining the essence of all the Vedas and scriptures. He reveals the secrets of the beginning, the middle and the end of the world and makes us trikaldarshi. Those who are swadarshanchakradhari are also called trikaldarshi. Vishnu is portrayed with a discus. You Brahmins then become deities. Deity souls and bodies are pure, whereas your bodies are created through vice. Even though, towards the end, you souls become pure, your bodies will still be impure. Therefore, you cannot be shown with the discus of self-realisation. Only when you become perfect can you be part of Vishnu’s rosary of victory. First, there is the rosary of Rudra and then the rosary of Vishnu. The rosary of Rudra is that of incorporeal ones, and then, when they come into the corporeal world and rule the kingdom, they become part of the rosary of Vishnu. Only now do you understand these things. People sing to the Supreme Soul: “O Purifier, come!” and so He must only be One. You know that there is only one Father who purifies all the impure ones. This shows that the most beloved incorporeal Godfather is the Purifier. He is the great Father. They call out to their small father, but when they experience sorrow, they remember the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul. These things have to be understood. Firstly, explain this one aspect to them: What is your relationship with the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul? People celebrate Shiva’s birthday. The praise of the incorporeal Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, is very high. The higher the examination, the higher the title one acquires. Baba has a very big title. The praise of the deities is common: completely virtuous, 16 celestial degrees full. The greatest violence is to use the sword of lust and cause sorrow for one another from the beginning, through the middle to the end. That is a great form of violence. You now have to become doubly non-violent. God speaks: O children, you are souls and I am the Supreme Soul. You have been drowning in the ocean of poison for 63 births. I am now taking you to the ocean of milk. For this short time in the final period, make a pledge of purity. This is a good direction, is it not? They even say: Purify us! Pure souls live in the land of liberation. In the golden age there is liberation in life. The Father says: If you want to be in the sun dynasty, make full effort. Remember Me and also inspire others to do the same. The more swadarshanchakradhari you become, the more you will inspire others to do this and the higher the status you will claim. Now, look at this child Prem who lives in Dehradun. None of those residents of Dehradun were swadarshanchakradhari. How is it they have now become like that? Prem made them the same as herself. By making others the same as yourselves, the deity tree gradually expands. Make effort to give sight to the blind. You are free for eight hours. You have to do business etc. for the livelihood of your bodies, but wherever you go, try to remember Me. The more you remember Baba, the more peace you donate to the whole world. To give a donation of peace through yoga is not very difficult. Sometimes, one is made to sit in yoga because the power of a gathering is greater. Baba has explained: Remember Shiv Baba and tell Him: Baba, this one is from our clan; open the lock on his intellect. This is also a good tactic for remembrance. Keep this practice. You have to remember Shiv Baba while moving around: Baba, give them blessings! Only the Merciful Father can give blessings. O God! Have mercy on this one! This is only said to God. He is the One who is merciful, knowledge-full and blissful. He is also full of purity and love. Therefore, there should be a lot of love among you jewels of the Brahmin clan. Do not cause sorrow for anyone. There, even the animals do not cause sorrow for anyone. You children stay in your households, and yet brothers fight among themselves over small matters! There, even animals never fight. You have to learn. The Father says: If you do not learn, you will be punished a great deal; your status will be destroyed. Why should we have to receive punishment? We should pass with honours. As you progress further, Baba will give you visions of everything. Time is now running short, so hurry up! When people are ill, they are told to say, “Ram, Ram”. They also say it internally. There are some who will be very clever towards the end. They will make effort and move forward; you will see many wonders. There is a wonderful part at the end of the play. The praise is sung at the end. At that time, you will experience great joy. Those who have no knowledge will faint there and then. During an operation, the surgeon doesn’t allow any weak person to stand near. Look what happened during partition! You all saw what happened. That will be a very painful time; it is called ‘bloodshed without cause’. You will need great courage to watch it. Your story is of 84 births. We were deities who used to rule, then we were influenced by Maya and fell onto the path of sin. We are once again becoming deities. Continue to remember this and your boat will go across. This is the swadarshanchakra (spinning the discuss of self-realization). Achcha.
To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada. The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.
Essence for dharna:
- Become full of all virtues like the Father. Live with one another with great love. Don’t cause anyone sorrow.
- Practise remembering the Father while walking and moving around. Stay in remembrance and donate peace to the whole world.
|Blessing:||May you become powerful (strong) and healthy by constantly eating instant and fresh fruit at the confluence age.
A speciality of only the confluence age is to receive multimillion fold return of one and it is received as instant fruit. Do service at this moment and you will immediately receive its fruit in the form of happiness. Those who eat instant fruit, that is, fresh fruit are powerful and healthy. No weakness can come to them. Weaknesses come when you become careless and in the sleep of Kumbhakarna. Remain alert and all powers will remain with you and you will remain constant ever healthy.
|Slogan:||Follow one Father Brahma alone and pick up virtues from everyone else.|
*** Om Shanti ***
Points on God of the Gita from Sakar Murlis – Part 2
1. God speaks: I relate this knowledge to you at the end of the last of your many births for you to become Shri Krishna once again. The teacher of this school is Shiv Baba, not Shri Krishna. Two leaves, first emerges Radhe and Krishna, from Shiv Baba, who is the Seed of the human world.
2. You children create your fortune at this time with the knowledge of the Gita. At the end of many births, when you have become completely tamopradhan, you now have to become princes again. First, Radhe and Krishna will become this and then their kingdom continues. After their marriage, Radhe and Krishna become Lakshmi and Narayan.
3. “God speaks” is said in the Gita but they have forgotten who God is. Instead of the name of Shiva, they have put the name of Krishna. In fact, Shiv Baba liberates everyone from sorrow, becomes the Guide and takes everyone back. Shri Krishna cannot liberate anyone. When he comes down, souls of the deity religion follow him down. The deity clan then starts.
4. Ask those who study the Gita: What is the meaning of “Manmanabhav”? Who said: Remember Me and you will receive your inheritance? It was not Krishna who established the new world. He was a prince. Establishment through Brahma has been remembered. Who is Karankaravanhar? They say that He is omnipresent.
5. The Father Himself comes and establishes the new world. The aim and objective is very clear. It is just that by them putting the name of Krishna, the whole importance of the Gita has been lost. This is also fixed in the drama. The whole play is about knowledge and devotion. You can ask anyone: What is the meaning of “Manmanabhav”? Who can be called God? Since God is the Highest on High, how can He be said to be omnipresent?
6. God Shiva speaks. To say, “God Krishna speaks” as it says in the Gita, is wrong. Only Shiva can be called the Ocean of Knowledge and the Purifier. Only through knowledge can there be salvation. Only the one Father is the Bestower of Salvation.
7. People have put the name of Shri Krishna instead of the name of Shiva in the Gita. This is the one big mistake. The number one mistake has been made in the Gita. The Father Himself comes and tells you about this mistake: I, not Shri Krishna am the Purifier. I had taught you Raja Yoga and changed you from humans into deities. The praise is of Me: The Immortal Image, the One beyond birth. This cannot be the praise of Krishna; he is someone who takes rebirth.
8. I said in the Gita: Constantly remember Me alone. Krishna cannot say this. The inheritance is only received from the incorporeal Father. When you consider yourself to be a soul you will be able to remember the incorporeal Father. “I am a soul”. First of all, make this faith firm. My Father is the Supreme Soul. He says: Remember Me and I will give you the inheritance. I am the One who gives everyone happiness.
9. God speaks. The Father explains that God is beyond rebirth whereas Shri Krishna takes the full 84 births. They have put his name in the Gita. Why did they not put the name of Narayan? No ones knows that it is Krishna who becomes Narayan. Krishna was a prince and he then married Radhe and their names were then changed to Shri Lakshmi and Shri Narayan.
10. God, the Highest on High, is One and everyone remembers Him. The aim and objective (Lakshmi and Narayan) of Raja Yoga is in front of you. No one would call Krishna the Father; he is a child. Shiva would be called Baba, but He doesn’t have a body of His own.
* * * * *
To Read Murli 4/05/2017 :- Click Here
To Read Murli 4/05/2017:- Click Here