Read Murli Hindi :- Click Here
Read Murli 30/05/2017 :- Click Here
|Essence:||Sweet children, become pure by following shrimat and you will be liberated from the punishment of Dharamraj. In order to become like a diamond, drink the nectar of knowledge and renounce poison.|
|Question:||On what is a golden-aged status based?|
|Answer:||It is based on purity. Stay in remembrance and you will definitely become pure. Only by becoming pure will you receive salvation. Those who don’t become pure will experience punishment and return to their own religion. You may live at home with your family, but do not remember any bodily beings. Remain pure and you will claim a high status.|
|Song:||Having found You, we have found everything. The earth and sky all belong to us.|
Om shanti. God Shiva speaks. No one else can be called God. Only the one incorporeal Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, is called Shiv Baba. He is the Father of all souls. Firstly, you should have the faith that we are definitely Shiv Baba’s children. At a time of sorrow, people call out: O Supreme Soul, protect us! Have mercy on us! They don’t even know that it is their souls who are remembering the Supreme Soul. He is the Father of us souls. At this time, the world is full of impure souls. They sing: We are degraded sinners whereas You are completely viceless, yet they do not consider themselves to be that. The Father explains: Since you say that God is the one Father that makes all of you brothers. Then, in terms of your bodies, you are all brothers and sisters. You are children of Shiv Baba and also children of Prajapita Brahma. That One is your unlimited Father, Teacher and Guru. He says: I do not make you impure. I have come to make you pure, but only if you follow My directions. Here, all human beings follow the dictates of Ravan. The five vices are present in everyone. The Father says: Children, now become viceless; follow shrimat! However, they still don’t renounce the vices and so they don’t become the masters of heaven. All have become sinners like Ajamil. This is Ravan’s community, the cottage of sorrow, and everyone is experiencing so much sorrow. The Father comes and creates the kingdom of Rama. So, you children understand that this is the true battlefield. In the Gita, God says: Lust is the greatest enemy. Gain victory over it. However, they do not conquer it. The Father now sits here and explains to you. You souls listen through your organs and then relate it to others. It is the soul that acts. I am a soul and I adopt a body and play a part. However, instead of being soul conscious, human beings have become body conscious. The Father says: Now become soul conscious. In the golden age you remain soul conscious; you don’t know the Supreme Soul. Here, you are body conscious and you do not know the Supreme Soul. This is why you have become degraded. People don’t even understand what degradation is. Those who have a lot of wealth think that they are sitting in heaven. The Father says: They will all become poor because destruction has to take place. It is good that destruction takes place; we will then go to the land of liberation. Therefore, you should be happy about this. You are making preparations to die. Human beings are afraid of dying. The Father is making you worthy of being taken to Paradise. Impure ones continue to take rebirth in the impure world. None of them are residents of heaven. The Father says: The main thing is to become pure. Without becoming pure, you cannot go to the pure world. It is because of purity that innocent ones are beaten. They consider poison to be nectar. The Father says: I make you become like diamonds with the nectar of knowledge. So, why do you drink poison and become like worthless shells? You have been drinking poison for half the cycle. Now obey My instructions! Otherwise, there will have to be punishment from Dharamraj. Even a worldly father says: Children, don’t perform such actions that you defame the name of the family. The unlimited Father says: Follow shrimat and become pure. If you sit on the pyre of lust, you will become uglier than you are now. You are now made to sit on the pyre of knowledge and made beautiful. By sitting on the pyre of lust, you will not be able to see the face of heaven. This is why the Father says: Now follow shrimat! The Father only speaks to the children. Only you children know that the Father has come to give you the inheritance of heaven. The iron age is about to end. Only for those who follow the Father’s shrimat will there be salvation. If they don’t become pure, they will experience punishment and then return to their religion. The residents of Bharat were the residents of heaven. They have now become impure. They don’t even know about heaven. The Father says: If you don’t follow My directions, but follow the dictates of others instead and indulge in vice, you die. Then, although you will go to heaven towards the end, the status you claim will be very low. Those who are wealthy now will be poor. Those who are poor here will become wealthy there. The Father is the Lord of the Poor. Everything depends on purity. You will become pure by having yoga with the Father. The Father explains to the children: I teach you Raja Yoga. I do not make you renounce your home and family. Stay at home with your family, but don’t indulge in vice and don’t remember any bodily beings. At this time, all are impure, whereas in the golden age there were pure deities. Now they too have become impure. By taking rebirth, you have now reached your last birth. All of you are Parvatis. Now the Father, the Lord of Immortality, is telling you the story of immortality to make you into the masters of the land of immortality. Therefore, now remember the Father, the Lord of Immortality. Only by having remembrance will your sins be absolved. It isn’t that Shiva, Shankar or Parvati are sitting on the mountains. All of that is the stumbling of the path of devotion. For half the cycle, you stumbled a great deal. Now Baba says: I will take you to heaven. There is nothing but happiness in the golden age; you neither stumble nor fall. The main thing is to remain pure. When there is a lot of violence here, the urn of sin becomes full and destruction takes place. Now become pure for one birth and you will become the masters of the pure world. However, this only applies to those who follow shrimat. Those who didn’t follow shrimat in the previous cycle will not follow it now and will not claim a status. You are children of the one Father. You are brothers and sisters among yourselves. However, if, after belonging to the Father, you fall, you will go into the depths of hell and become even more of a sinful soul. This is God’s Government. If you do not become pure by following My directions, there will have to be very severe punishment from Dharamraj. There will have to be punishment experienced for whatever sins you have committed for birth after birth and the accounts will be settled in that way. You will either have to have your sins burnt away with the power of yoga or there will have to be very severe punishment. There are so many Brahma Kumars and Kumaris and they all remain pure. They are making Bharat into heaven. You are the Shiv Shakti, Pandava Army; both gopes and gopis are included in this. God is teaching you. Lakshmi and Narayan are called a goddess and god. God must definitely have given them the inheritance. It is God alone who comes and makes you into deities. In the golden age, there were the king, queen and subjects and all of them were elevated. It is now the kingdom of Ravan. If you want to go to the kingdom of Rama, become pure and follow the directions of Rama. By following the dictates of Ravan, you have become degraded. It is remembered: Some people’s wealth will be buried underground and that of others will be looted. People hide gold underground or in the walls. If they die suddenly, everything just remains there. Destruction has to take place. When earthquakes etc. take place, many thieves appear at that time. The Father, the Lord and Master, has now come to make you belong to Him and to make you into the masters of the world. Nowadays, even people in the stage of retirement cannot live without vice. They have become absolutely tamopradhan; they don’t even recognize the Father. The Father says: I have come to make you pure. If you indulge in vice, there will be very severe punishment. I have come to make you pure and to establish the pure world. You then become impure and cause obstacles. You are creating obstacles in the creation of heaven, and so there will have to be very severe punishment. I have come to make you into residents of heaven. If you don’t renounce vice, there will be a lot of punishment from Dharamraj. You will then cry out in distress. This is the Court of Indra. There is the story of the angels of knowledge. When an impure person was brought into the gathering, that vibration was felt. No impure person is allowed to sit here in the gathering. No one is allowed to sit here without making a promise of purity. Otherwise, the one who brings such a person will also be blamed. The Father knows everything. Therefore, if any of you still bring such a person, He gives you teachings. By remembering Shiv Baba, the soul becomes clean and pure and the atmosphere becomes one of silence. The Father sits here and gives His introduction: I am your Father. I have come to make you into deities from human beings as I did 5000 years ago. Claim your inheritance of unlimited happiness from the unlimited Father. Achcha.
To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada. The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children.
Essence for dharna:
- Settle all your sinful accounts with the power of yoga, purify and cleanse the soul and make the atmosphere peaceful.
- Follow the Father’s shrimat and promise to become completely pure. Do not be influenced by vices and thereby become an obstacle in the creation of heaven.
|Blessing:||May you die alive and finish being ordinary by making the sanskars of your speciality your nature.
Whatever is someone’s nature, it automatically does its work. You don’t need to think or do anything about it. In the same way, let the sanskar of your speciality become your nature and let it emerge from each one’s lips and mind that this soul’s nature is of that speciality. When your ordinary actions finish, you would then be said to have died alive. You have died from being ordinary and are living with your speciality. Let there not be anything ordinary even in your thoughts.
|Slogan:||A powerful soul is one who finishes all waste with one or another method.|
*** Om Shanti ***
Points on God of the Gita from Sakar Murlis – Part 4
- Manmanabhav, madhyajibhav – some words from the Gita are correct because the knowledge that the Father gives you now will disappear. No one knows that Shri Krishna attained his status through the knowledge of the Gita.
- When it was the kingdom of the deities in the golden age there was no other religion. At that time, the population was very small. So after the knowledge of the Gita is received, there definitely has to be destruction. This is why the Mahabharat War is remembered. All the change has to take place in this. The golden age has to come after the iron age.
- It is said that it is now the era of the Mahabharat, and so God definitely also has to be here. It cannot be Krishna. The Krishna soul attained the kingdom through the knowledge of the Gita. This is why the Gita is the mother through which you become deities. So, the Krishna soul learnt Raja Yoga through the knowledge of the Gita and became like that.
- The one Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is called the Purifier and everyone calls out to Him. Krishna is never remembered as the Purifier. You now know that the Krishna soul existed in the golden age and then adopted many forms and has now become tamopradhan and is to become satopradhan once again.
- God Shiva speaks. Shiva alone is called God. God is only one. Krishna is just a child. It is the Father who speaks the knowledge. To put the child’s name instead of the Father’s is such a big mistake. They have then shown the divine activities etc. of Krishna. The Father says: The divine activities are not of Krishna. It is remembered: O God, Your divine activities are unique. So, the divine activity is only of the One.
- The praise of Shiv Baba is unique. He is always pure, but He cannot enter a pure body. He is called into the impure world to come and purify everyone. So, the Father says: I have to enter the impure world and an impure body. I come and enter this one’s body at the end of Krishna many births.
- In the scriptures, Shri Krishna has been shown with a discus of self-realisation, and that he killed the devils Akasur and Bakasur etc. with it. Rama has been shown with a bow and arrow. Both deities have been shown as violent even though their praise is sung as being non-violent. Neither do they use the sword of lust nor do they get angry. They are viceless deities (gods and goddesses). This is why Krishna has been shown with a peacock feather-crown.
- Krishna cannot be called Rudra. Krishna does not inspire destruction. Creation, destruction and sustenance are the three acts inspired by God but He does not do any of those Himself, because He would then be blamed for it. He is Karankaravanhar (One who does and inspires others to do).
- You cannot say, “God speaks” for Krishna; he is a human being with divine virtues. It is said: Deitism. The deity religion does not exist now, it is being established. You Brahmins are now becoming those who belong to the deity religion.
- People say that even a shadow of the deities cannot fall on this impure world. Deities cannot come here; a new world is needed for them. Even when they invoke Lakshmi, they clean their homes so much. When the world is cleansed, that is, when the old world is destroyed, deities will then come onto this earth.
Read Murli 29/05/2017:- Click Here
Read Murli 28/05/2017 :- Click Here